Your use of this website (including downloading material or links to other websites) and your use and reliance on content published on this website are at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any representations, conditions, terms or warranties regarding merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or reasonable care and skill which might otherwise be implied or incorporated into these terms, whether by statute, law or otherwise.
Except where it is expressly stated to the contrary, we do not represent or warrant:
- the accuracy or completeness of the material published on this website;
- the availability of this website or its operation without error or interruption;
- the compatibility of this website with your computer system and software; or
- that this website is free from infection in the nature of a virus.
FINANCIAL AND SHARE PRICE INFORMATION
The information published on this website is not intended to provide financial or other advice or to operate as an invitation or inducement to trade in our securities or those of any other company. Share price information published on this website is delayed and is not real-time information. Our past business and financial performance is not a guide and is not to be relied on as an indication of its future performance.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
You use this website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you, of whatever kind, which may have been caused by your use or attempted use of this website or any content published on it. This limitation does not apply to any death or personal injury caused by our negligence or to any liability arising as a result of our fraud.
All intellectual property rights in the content of this website (including without limitation copyright, database right, trade marks, images and logos) are either owned by us or are used by us under licence, and are reserved to us. You acquire no rights in the content of this website except the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You are welcome to use this website in accordance with these terms and may print and/or download information from this website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not:
- link this website to any other website, or frame any part of this website, without our prior agreement;
- hack this website, use this website to transmit computer viruses or use this website for any illegal purposes; or
- misrepresent or amend content that you copy from this website or use such content without publishing the copyright and other proprietary notices we use in connection with such content, in the same manner and form as used on this website.
- If you are in breach of these terms we may suspend or block your access to this website.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or approve these websites or their operators and you download, browse and use such websites at your own risk and without any liability on our part.
We may amend, modify, update or discontinue the operation of this website or any content published on it at any time without prior notice to you. We may also amend these terms from time to time.
You can contact us with your queries, withdrawal of consent, modifying or deleting your data, feedback and request for data at our contact details as found on the digital platform.
In this exercise, we may collect your name, e-mail address and your request details. Only mandatory details are your email address and request details, other details are optional to share with us. Your personal details will be saved only so that we can respond to your request, and will subsequently be deleted, unless there are legal requirements stipulating the retention of this data.
 Digital platforms include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Websites, Mobile Applications and any other digital platform through which the Company conducts marketing activities
 The originating country is the country which uploaded the content on the digital platform, regardless of the country from which the digital platform is accessed.